I very rarely to never take public transportation. I live in a small town that doesn't provide any. Champaign has a bus system, which I have taken once. When we visit friends in Chicago, I have taken the El a couple of times.
2. How many cousins do you have?
On my dad's side, I have 20 first cousins. On my mom's side I have 5 first cousins. So 25 total.
3. Have you ever fired a gun?
No, I have not fired a gun. I got my FOID card a few years ago because I was convinced I needed to learn to shoot in the event of the zombie apocaclypse, but I haven't gotten around to learning yet. We are busy, and honestly, holding/touching guns freaks me out. My husband wants to teach me; we just have to find time.
4. Do you ride roller coasters?
Yes, I ride roller coasters. Spencer and I went to Cedar Point when we were in college and during one roller coaster ride, I almost lost one of my contacts. We were on the first ascent and there was a breeze, and then I felt something on my cheek. I quickly grabbed at it to discover my contact and had to hold it clenched between my pointer finger and thumb for the rest of the ride.
I haven't ridden a roller coaster in years and I heard that as you get older, you become more prone to motion sickness. I notice this in the car and I wonder if I still have the stomach to ride roller coasters.
5. What's your favorite flower?
Oh, I don't know. I like tulips and peonies and roses and daisies. I just like flowers.
6. Are you allergic to anything?
No, I am allergic to nothing.
~~~~~~~~
You can read others' answers to "Answer Me This over at Catholic All Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment